Everyone has oil in their skin. It is the body’s natural means of keeping the skin hydrated and acts as a barrier against infectious viruses and bacteria. However, for many people, their sebaceous glands tend to produce a little too much oil. This results in oily skin, which can be overly shiny or even cause acne breakouts. This condition can be hard to deal with. No matter how much makeup you put on, you likely find that your skin is still looking shiny. Worse, it can cause your makeup to slide around and smudge. For those individuals who are tired of their oily skin, you need a powerful oily skin treatment. This article will discuss the common causes of oily skin and how Synergie Skin products can help.
cause of oily skin is your genetics. As such, there is little you can do to
help yourself in this regard. You were just born that way. Since you suffer
from oily skin, it’s likely that you also suffer from acne. This is because the
sebum inside of the oil mixes with the dead skin cells on your face. When this
mixture occurs in your pores, it can become infected with bacteria, and you’re
left with a brand new pimple. If your genetics already make you predisposed to
acne and oily skin, then you should consider the effective products offered by
Synergie Skin that can address both acne and oily skin.
climates often contribute to oily skin. If you live in an area that experiences
seasons, you have probably noticed that your skin is relatively oil-free during
the winter. During the summer, you may feel like there is little you can do to
keep your skin from over-producing oil. Keeping blotting papers on hand can
help, but investing in high-quality matte moisturizer or foundation can keep
you looking flawless even when it’s hot and humid outside.
Know Your Skin
It is very
important to buy the right type of products of your skin. If you have dry skin
that you are trying to address with combination products, you probably won’t
get very good results. The same goes for oily skin that is covered with
products meant for dry skin. Knowing what your skin type is, will go a long way
toward buying the right products.
Because there are so many causes of oily skin, you need an oily skin treatment that is specific to you. That’s where Synergie Skin comes into play. They understand that everyone’s skin is different. As a result, they have concocted different solutions to treat oily skin based on the criteria that fit you. So, if you want an oily skin treatment that finally works, visit the website of Skin Elegance to learn more about the Synergie Skin products we offer. From cleansers to moisturizers and everything in between, we have a product that is right for you.
The Skin Elegance website has a page that groups the products recommended specifically for oily skin. These include the following:
- Ultracleanse for daily use, both morning and night
- Konjac sponge for a deep cleanse with activated charcoal
- Mediscrub physical (non-microbead) exfoliator; use 1-3 times a week
- Detox/Antiox deep cleansing mask; use once a week with a 20-minute application (or every 2 days for 2 weeks in severely congested acneic skin).
- Essential serums
- Ultimate A serum; contains a gentle stabilized form of retinol (vitamin A) and the astringent witch hazel. Many people are aware Vitamin A reduces the appearance of fine lines, but did you know it also regulates oil levels? Use it nightly
- Vitamin B serum, with 13% niacinamide (vitamin B3), also helps regulate oil levels (as well as other effects); use nightly.
- Hydrogel, a lightweight moisturizer especially formulated for those with oily skin.
- Überzinc, which provides sun protection too.
- Targeted products for additional treatments
- Evapore-8 pore refining tonic contains soothing witch hazel and aloe; use after cleansing and before applying serums
- Reveal, an AHA/BHA exfoliant; use this twice weekly for general exfoliation, or daily if skin is acneic and congested.
In addition to using quality skincare products to address oily skin concerns, you can also choose pure mineral foundations from Synergie Minerals to beautify your skin. Second Skin Crush loose minerals provide a matte cover (and sun protection!), while BB Flawless liquid foundation contains niacinamide to help regulate oils. If wanted, you can set your BB Flawless with the neutral-toned Hydromatt setting powder to finish your look.
Visit our website to learn more!