Discover the Benefits of Anti Aging Rosacea Skin Care from Synergie
Rosacea is a common condition that affects women between 25 and 60 years old. It is chronic condition that makes a person look super blushed and causes acne-like bumps. Even though it’s incurable, it can be controlled.
Anti-aging rosacea skin care is a tricky thing to come up with because rosacea skin makes it very difficult for you to choose just any product. Rough exfoliation or strong acids can easily trigger your condition, so you have to tailor your skincare routine to fight the issue.
Best Anti-aging Rosacea Skin Care Options
Moisturizing is key when it comes to creating an anti-aging rosacea skin care routine. Choose the right moisturizer to keep away irritants and keep your skin nice and healthy. Go for an hypoallergenic moisturizer that doesn’t contain any oil or fragrances. An example of this is the DermaCalm moisturizer from Synergie.
When it comes to exfoliation, a gentle scrub is the way to go. Once again avoid harsh ingredients to avoid any irritation. Some skins simply can’t take exfoliation without flaring up, so if you can’t include exfoliation to your routine a good cleanser should be enough to wash away any grim and dead skin cells.
Facial cleansers for rosacea sufferers should contain as little harsh ingredients as possible. For oily skin, unscented mild soaps or medicated soaps specific for acne rosacea are the best choice. For dry skin, go for non-soap cleansers with a neutral pH and made for sensitive skin. For super dry skin, choose a creamy non-soap cleanser.
Natural Products For Rosacea Skin Care To Include In Your Routine
Since there is no 100% cure for rosacea, you have to use all of the options available to you in order to avoid skin flare-ups. Here at Skin Elegance, we recommend that in addition to store-bought products, you also include natural skin care products into your routine.
- Aloe vera is amazing to soothe inflammation and combat free radicals. You can apply it topically or add it to your juice.
- Cucumber reduces flare-ups and it’s very soothing. Cut them into thin slices, make yourself a mask, and leave it on for 20 minutes.
- Tea tree oil can protect your skin from germ and bacteria. Apply it on your face once a day.
- Chamomile can reduce inflammation. Make cold compresses out of brewed chamomile bags, put them on your face, and leave it for 20 minutes.
Pro tip 1: Get to know what triggers your rosacea flare-ups. Many triggers are common, but some of them are a lot more personal, so make sure to write them down so you can become aware of things to try to avoid to prevent a flair-up.
As for other skin products and tips to help you get the best routine, take a look at how anti-aging can be achieved with the help of Synergie skincare products.
Top 5 Skin Care Products For Rosacea Sufferers
Skin care products are a must if you wish to keep your condition under control and also maintain the health and beauty of your complexion. Here’s a list of the top 5 Synergie skin care products for rosacea sufferers to try for yourself:
- Dermacalm Lotion: a “calming anti-redness moisturiser suitable for sensitive skin.” This might just be one of the best moisturiser options for your condition.
- De-Stress: a “calming facial oil for soothing and skin redness.” This amazing oil can help you when your flare-ups attack and provide relief.
- Ultimate A Essential Serum: an “essential vitamin A serum”. The best way to provide your skin with this essential vitamin to keep rosacea at bay.
- Überzinc Body: a “moisturiser with 21% zinc oxide. Hydrates and protects against premature ageing.” This moisturizes is a double threat to avoid ageing.
- Redness Correct: a “green pigment base that perfectly camouflages the appearance of redness.” This is a magical solution to cover up your redness and go about your day.
Pro tip 2: All of the best rosacea skin care and anti-aging rosacea skin care should not include: alcohol, menthol, peppermint, camphor, eucalyptus oil, witch hazel, and propylene glycol.
The best rosacea skin care regimen are those that achieve a balance between avoiding rosacea flare-ups, treating them when they happen all while still embellishing and nurturing your complexion.
Pro tip 3: Avoid the most common rosacea trigger: the sun. Always apply sunscreen and keep your face shielded with a hat and sunglasses whenever outside in direct sunlight.
Pro tip 4: Avoid sweating whenever you can. The sun is a source of external heat, so keep in mind that internal heat can also cause flare-ups.
All through this article we’ve discussed many different skin care products and tips to avoid rosacea flare-ups and still take care of your complexion. What’s important to understand is that you shouldn’t be afraid of skin care products because there are so many variations out there and so many products created with rosacea understandment in mind.
Products such as cleansers, moisturizers, and exfoliators are made with a lot more awareness of rosacea sufferers, so you can still embrace having a helpful skin care routine. What’s more, you can include all the best natural skincare for rosacea. Feel free to further consult our tips to learn more about anti aging rosacea skin care.